Saturday, July 02, 2005

2 months or 9 weeks...

I don't know if it's because I am pregnant, but I keep seeing other pregnant women everywhere I go. It's a pregnancy epidemic and the world is going to be over run soon with tiny little babies!!!! I also keep thinking that I need to meet some of those women. It's the one thing that's kind of missing from my whole experience, I have no one to be pregnant with and it would be cool to share this with someone else. So I am definately going to join a pregnancy cult, like prenatal yoga or something of that nature...

Life is so much better now that the nausea is pretty much a thing of the past. I am over on the island right now visiting my family for the long weekend and it's great to be away, especially since I've sort of been couped up feeling sick for the past couple of weeks. I have pretty good energy as long as I'm eating regularly. And the weird thing is that I totally thought I had gained like 5 pounds or something, but according to my mom's scale, which is the only scale I ever use, I have actually lost 1 pound! I have been eating so much more food than I usually do and my body just feels so different that I guess I associated that feeling with gaining weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid to gain weight, in fact I'm excited, I just want to do it the right way and from everything I've read, it's not healthy to gain weight in the first trimester. But now, I'm not going to worry about it since it seems my body is using every scrap of food I eat. And on that note, I am off to make breakfast number 2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home