Friday, May 27, 2005

The Trouble Is...

The trouble is that PMS Symptoms and Pregnancy Symptoms are very nearly the same. Apparently, because you get your period every month and know exactly what they feel like, the Pregnancy Symptoms just "feel slightly different." The trouble is that I want to be pregnant so damn bad that I feel I may be making my PMS Symptoms feel like possible Pregnancy symptoms. I know all I can do is wait, but it's soooooo hard. I just want to know right now...

And then Chris called me to tell me that Amanda had a miscarriage!!! She seems to be doing okay emotionally, just a little exausted. They said it was so early into the pregnancy that they don't feel like they've had a loss, just that they've lost that exciting feeling of being pregnant again. Amanda jokingly said "Well that'll take the pressure off of you to get pregnant right away." I was already thinking the same thing, just feeling guilty for going there. It's true though, if I'm not pregnant right now then I have at least three months til they can even start trying again. It would just be so friggin' awesome to be pregnant with someone, especially if that someone was Amanda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home