Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pregnancy Forum

I joined this pregnancy Forum and I really do think it's like the best thing for me. I get to chat with all sorts of other women who are trying to conceive. I am waiting to test with about 10 other women at the end of this month. We talk about our possible signs of pregnancy and help each other out when we have questions or concerns. It's the first online club I've ever belonged to and I can totally see why people do it. Even though these women are out there in internet land, I totally feel less lonely while waiting to test. I have even started thinking about some of them, wondering throughout my day how that doctor's appointment went or if they still feel nautious. It's also an instant resource of information. Any question I may have about my body and what's it's doing and if it's a possible sign of pregnancy, I can ask and get an answer instantly, or at least some reassurence that I am not insane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home