Saturday, May 14, 2005

Is that you?

I don't want to be overly optimistic in case it turns out I am indeed not pregnant. But last month I felt so sure that I was definately NOT PREGNANT, and this month, well, I feel like I felt something inside of me. A little jolt, a buzz, a tiny prick, an overwhelming feeling of joy coming up from inside of me. Last night I felt nautious, and not like you normally do when you get the flu. There was no pain in my stomache, I just felt like my stomache was in my throat. But the crazy thing is, that I would only be about 3 days pregnant and I am not so sure you can actually feel anything that soon in. And now all I can do is wait. Wait for my period to come. And hope. Hope that my last period was my last period for a long long time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marussia!

Yes it is me sending a note...Thought I would let you know that Ella gets gas when Monica eats gassy foods. She found this out after eating pea soup! She has also noted that vegatables are hard on Ella so Monica trys to eat more fruits and carbs which seem to keep Ella from getting gassy. I was told that Veggies and protiens can be hard on little tummies!
Love you Netters xoxox

February 19, 2006 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home