Monday, June 13, 2005

6 weeks!

6 weeks as of yesturday, 6 more weeks to go til the end of the first trimester, 6 weeks to go til I'm done my probationary period, 6 weeks to go til I can tell my work...

This past weeks been a bit hard actually. My metabolism seems to have sped up and I can't seem to get full, or rather stay full. As soon as I'm hungry I feel nautious and when I'm nautious I have a hard time eating. I am also really tired. Tired and nautious, that's been my fifth week. I hope the sixth is better. I am actually having a hard time accepting that I can eat more. I rarely over eat and it may sound funny, but it's hard to break the habit of eating the amount that I always eat. The amount that can usually sustain me throughout the day suddenly is not enough and I'm finding it difficult to accept that I can eat more. Because there is already such a limit to the foods I can eat, finding new foods that fill me up and work well in my crazy system, is difficult to say the least. My body is definatley changing though, so I have to catch up right quick. My breasts are huge, I have a slight bulge to my tummy which doesn't seem to go away, but my arms and fingers seem to be shrinking a bit. My rings keep falling off, which never happens...

...And I'm nesting! It's crazy, I've been selling off our furniture and replacing it with furniture that better suits our place and our needs. I have been looking at real estate and sailboats and houseboats and property like mad. I don't want to rush into something just because we have a child on the way, but at the same time, it seems like an excellent excuse to finally do something. All this talk and no action, let's finally make a decision, close our eyes and step off...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, we spend our life not quite stepping off, but we make out okay. You two will find what is right for you, you always do.

Rub baby belly for me.

Love
Mom

June 14, 2005 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your having a bit of a go of it, but when everything's coming your way, you might be in the wrong lane. Things will get better so have a awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today....I did
Love Dad

June 16, 2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

I think my very unpregnant body is sympathising with you!

It seems my body wants to eat like yours! I'm reacting to foods lately (only because i'm being a rebel), but I still think popcorn & plain chips work for my bodies happiness. I'll try and see if my I can teleport my excess food consumption to you, to keep you & bub happy & full up!

June 24, 2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home