Sunday, May 29, 2005

Baby Dust...

Click on image for larger picture...
From the Pregnancy forum...

Name: Marussia Date: May 29, 2005, 17:27

Answer: Well ladies, I could no longer stand the suspense so I took an HPT and guess what!!! I got a BFP!!!!! I am still a little shocked. My AF isn't due til 6/1 but I used a 1st response and there were definately 2 pink lines. So I guess that's it! I still feel so much doubt though, like I want to fully give in to believing I am pregnant, but I am hesitant to fully celebrate in case for some reason my HPT was false. Good luck to all you ladies, I hope we all get BFP's together!

Name: dea Date: May 29, 2005, 20:23

Answer: MARUSSIA!!!! how exciting! congratulations. take another test -maybe then you'll start to feel better about letting your guard down-- of course, nothing really let's it set in until the dr. confirms, i'm sure. we got 2 more tests tonight- we are testing tomorrow morning. my left nipple looks weird. (bigger, rounder) i think i am- hope the test confrims. CHRISTIE & PATTIE- keep me posted! it would be great if we all could get BFP and go through this together. loads of ~~dust~~ to you all- MARUSSIA: let us know how things go, and wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

Name: Pattie Date: May 29, 2005, 22:12

Answer: **MARUSSIA** Oh My Gosh. Soooo Happy for you. CONGRATS!!! Tomorrow AF will be "four" days late. Thank you God again. Ladies, I have four children from my previous marriage, My new husband wants to have a baby. Only I am forty-two. I was BFP in Sept and M/C in Nov. So this time is even more special if I get BFP again. I loved being preggo every single time. ***Annie***, its been two days since I saw you post anything. Where are you? What's up? Ahsley, any changes? I haven't seen you either since the 27th. ***Dea*** good thing we buy a lot of those tests huh? I don't have any in the house so I can't be tempted. Funny I was out all day at an air show "thunderbirds", we to my sisters house to help her plant, put up a canopy and I am so exhausted, but I needed to come home and check up on your gals. Check in with you all tomorrow. Good Luck, Good Love and POSITIVE TESTING !!!! ***BABY DUST*** to you all. Keep the faith.

Name: Ashley Date: May 29, 2005, 22:34

Answer: hey ladies! congrats marussia!!! how exciting! i am so happy for you!!! pattie-still no af...still having ewcm and the lotion cm. i will probably test again in a few days...baby dust to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Sock Puppet said...

Congratulations!

May 29, 2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home