Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Second Test

Well, I took a second test yesturday because I was driving myself crazy! Yes, it was positive too, so I guess that's it then. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday so we can make sure it's a good pregnancy and all. I am much relieved but still a little shocked. No sign of Aunt Flow, so there's some more good news.

It's been a little hard on Devinder and I, all this excitement and not much time to spend toegther. Last night we finally got to lay on the couch together and go, "Wow we're pregnant, we're gonna be parents..." Then we made up some baby names for the fun of it. Mostly they were all ridiculous names like, Fredrica, Slartibartfast and Yoda. I think we both agree that if we have a girl then she will be called Lillian after my Nettie. However we will have a few names picked out in case Lillian just doesn't suit.

I am going shopping with my girls on Sunday so I can get a bra. Believe it or not, I don't have one and my breasts are so damn sore I've been discreetly holding them up with my arms crossed in front of them. I don't think that will work for the whole pregnancy though. We are also going to buy some cocoa butter so I can start enhancing my skin's elacsticity.

I am so very excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home