Monday, May 30, 2005

Doubt...

All day long I am saying to myself "Oh my god I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant..." Yet still I have so much doubt. It logically makes sense that I would be pregnant with all the crazy symptoms I've been experiencing, but still, there is doubt. I keep re-playing the moment the 2 pink lines appeared on my pregnancy test because I want to believe so badly that they are true, but I can't seem to give in 100%. And of course now I am regretting telling everyone in case the test gave me a false positive. I would just feel so retarded if I had to then call everyone up and tell them, oh actually I'm not pregnant and if I'd just waited til my period was late then I wouldn't have to be having this embarrassing conversation...

I loved telling people though, especially my parents who have been waiting to become grandparents for a very long time. My dad was already asking what Devinder's parents are called seeing as they are already grandparents. I told my dad he has very little choice in being called Papaw. Just have to come up with a name for Mom. And then a name for our child and then I'm back to believing again but then I realise that I'm believing again and then I start to doubt. What a crazy trip...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hai iam sapna.iam 6month pregnant lady...for me there is a pain in my pelvic region where i couldnot able to standup or maka a move

July 15, 2009 7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hai iam sapna.iam 6month pregnant lady...for me there is a pain in my pelvic region where i couldnot able to standup or maka a move

July 15, 2009 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home