Friday, June 03, 2005

Cancelled Doctor's Appointment

Well for some reason my doctor cancelled all his appointments today. Come on, this is only the most important doctor's appointment of my life! So I made an appointment for Monday morning...oh the torture! Slowly but surely everyone is finding out anyways. I feel pretty good, except my breasts are so sore and itchy and my nipples are sooooo huge that my breasts were a prominent feature in all my dreams last night. Amanda said she had to sleep with a bra on for almost her entire pregnancy cause they hurt so bad. It's amazing that they start to grow as soon as fertilization occurs. I mean I know they have to start building up a year's worth of milk and all, but at the rate they're growing they'll be bigger than my belly at full term! HA! I'd like to see that actually, it's a rather funny image:

That's rather disturbing. Maybe I didn't need to see that...

...Anyways, I feel pretty good today, less shaky and nervous and crazy and more stable and calm and accepting. I've also been dealing with an allergy belly the last three days which didn't help any. I shall have to be even more careful than I already am about what foods I'm eating. Just because your friend says she thinks the dessert she bought is wheat free, doesn't mean it actually is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home