Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hubba Hubba...

We went bra shopping today and you'll never guess what size I am...36D!!!!! Whaaaa, I went from 34B to 36D in like 2 weeks! Well at least I have a good bra for the next week or so!

We went to Nanaimo for the day yesturday to have lunch with my parents and tell my Nettie and Poppa the good news. I gave my Nettie a big hug when we walked in the door and she whispered "You've come to tell me you're pregnant haven't you?" Unbelievable and certainly a worthy enough reason for our daughter being called Lilian, although she says she has always wished her name was spelled Liliane with an 'e' on the end, so perhaps we shall have to honour that request as well. She also told me that she as well "felt something" at the moment of conception with all 5 of her pregnancies. It took my brain a little while to fully believe, but my heart knew all along. The farther we go with no problems the more real it's becoming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home