Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm Baaaaack!!

It's like it happened overnight although it still took me a few days to fully accept it, but I think I can safely say that my morning sickness is pretty much gone!!!! I feel sooooo much better. I have energy and can basically eat whatever I want again, with only a few exceptions. The main thing is just to make sure I am eating every 2 hours. I even caught myself at work on Friday thinking "No problem, I can do this!" And I really can! I'm glad and excited to be pregnant again. 8 weeks and counting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. And thanks for sending me the link... call anytime you want to chat
xox
Jess

June 27, 2005 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post more things! Since obviously you got pregnant just to keep your ex-pat friends amused down here :)

Hope you're doing well. I was just looking at white trash pictures of preggers Britney and thought of you.
Not because you are white trash, of course.

July 01, 2005 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home