Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm Pregnant!!!!!

It took a while, and I almost accepted the fact that we weren't going to hear it, but then out of no where at 146 beats/minute we made contact with our baby and I burst into tears. I really am pregnant, I wasn't just barfing for the fun of it, I truly do have a living being growing inside my belly!! I feel so incredibly overjoyed and reassured and totally amazed!!!

In other great news, Amanda and Chris are pregnant again!!!!! And they're only 5 weeks behind us, so our children will only be about a month apart!! And now I have someone to be pregnant with!!

Sometimes life is just so damn good...

3 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Congrats!! See, it's not all in your head! :)

August 05, 2005 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! And congratulations to Amanda and Chris too. That is so wonderful!

August 05, 2005 10:57 AM  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

Yay! real life heart beats inside you! And in Amanda. That's going to be so awesome for both you couples to be pregnant at the same time!

nice pics - your belly looks just like mine on a normal day! Big hugs to you all

August 11, 2005 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home