Tuesday, July 12, 2005

10 weeks

After hugging the toilet bowl again this weekend, I went back to bed and dreamt I was at a huge concert to end Morning Sickness!!! Some days I feel so good I have to touch my breasts to make sure they're still sore, cause otherwise I can't even tell if I'm pregnant. I am learning how to eat all over again. On an empty stomache I must start with raw fruits and vegetables and then add the cooked carbs and I must NEVER go to bed on an empty stomache. At no time must I alter the order in which I intake food. I cannot eat raw food with cooked food, I must eat the raw food first and then the cooked food. I believe it's because my metabolism is so fast right now that the raw food wants to break down very very quickly, but it's not allowed to do that if I put it down the hole on top of cooked food which is slowly breaking down. Ahhh the science of my stomache! At least I feel better most of the time as long as I'm really paying attention. It's when I'm not looking that it sneaks up on me, taps me on the shoulder and whispers "to the toilet bowl with you ole preggers..."

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahlocks said...

ohh, poor Reesh. Bad morning sickness, leave the poor girl alone!

Theres another girl pregnant with an address almost the same as you - ww.twopinklines.blogspot.com....i found her while i was trying to find you!

July 13, 2005 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home