Saturday, July 16, 2005

11 weeks


I feel totally rejuvenated after a night of wild partying at Graveley Manor. Of course I was probably one of the only one who didn't wake up with a hangover! Devinder and I realised that we haven't actually seen most of our friends since we found out we were pregnant, so for 2 1/2 months!!! Everyone last night was so excited for us and I felt like I was celebrating being pregnant all over again. Devinder and I talked about it, and because I haven't been able to tell my work or any of our theatre friends, the only time we really let it all hang out and feel totally excited, is when we are away from Vancouver, visiting my family in Courtenay. It was so awesome to talk openly about it last night, to share our wonderful news and to feel excited again...

Only one more week and I am finished my probationary period at work!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahlocks said...

Hey Reesh,

Glad to see you all, and a night out with your mates is always good fun. Esp at Personas!!

Reading one of your old posts I was surprised (really really)when you said in the past that you never wanted kids...and since I met you, I thought you & Dev were made to be the coolest parents, you just give off a vibe and all....

July 24, 2005 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home