Saturday, July 30, 2005

Baby Dream

Well I think I had my first baby anxiety dream last night! I had just given birth to a girl who was very well behaved, in fact a little too well behaved because I kept forgeting about her. She was so quiet and just slept all the time that when our friends came over, showing our brand new baby was almost an afterthought!! I was like "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, did you want to see our new baby?" Then after a series of random events I remember being in a kitchen with our baby and asking her what the hell I should feed her because I had absolutely no idea what to do!! How bizzarre!!!

Well, last week my evening sickness changed to morning sickness and I managed to lose my breakfast every morning. I think I have it under control now as long as I eat a heavy meal of oatmeal before bed and eat AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!!! No peeing, no showering so smelling the roses and getting distracted, it's food before thought or else!!

I am over on the island right now for the long weekend having a great time hiking and swimming everyday. After our hike today we are off to get me a bigger bra. It seems my breasts keep insisting on growing despite their already wickedly humongous size!! My mom got me a whole bunch of baby clothes and when I stare at them I can hardly believe our own child will one day fill them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home