Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy 1st birthday Caleb!!


A great weekend spent with family celebrating my cousin Caleb's 1st birthday, is really what I needed to get excited again. There were so many kid's and young parents and pregnant women, it was like a taste of what life will be like starting in just 6 months!! It was so great to see my dad with Caleb, smiling from ear to ear, taking extra time to walk him around the yard. I have such a wonderful gift inside my belly and this is what I must think of when I'm spewing my breakfast all over a sink full of dirty dishes. I do love being pregnant, although sometimes, I like the idea of it more than the reality. The end result, although I am not fooled that it will be easy, makes every bad day worth it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Thanks for the post!! I hope you get to hear the heartbeat soon... I wish I had a doppler or something to hear it all the time... because I'm back to feeling crazy about it!! :) So good luck! I'll be checking back to see how things are!

July 28, 2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home