Monday, August 29, 2005

17 Weeks

I am having the best lunch ever and consequently, the best day ever as a result. Why??? I am eating CHEESE!!! Mwaa Ha Ha ha...

Okay okay, so I know I am not supposed to eat cheese, but we were having this amazing conversation about cheese at Ruby's birthday on Saturday night, and well, in case you forgot, I'm pregnant and I have been CRAVING CHEESE LIKE A MAD WOMAN!! The conversation was about how when you go to countries south of the United States, people who are usually Lactose intolerant can miraculously eat cheese. WHY??? Well what we figured was that it must be because they don't mass produce it, which means you're not getting milk from sick, tired overly drugged and tortured cows and they don't pasturize the crap out of it like we do here. So Ifound some Organic Raw Milk cheese which claims to be 99% lactose free. On the label they talk about how good their cows are treated and that they only eat fresh grass. At this point, my taste buds are in control and I'm not all that concerned with whatever consequences I may suffer later tonight at the book club meeting. Oh and I got a GIGANTIC PICKLE from the deli and it's really hitting the spot. Hmmmm, I wonder what other pregnant stereotype I can fill today...

Oh and I am at day 5 without feeling the slightest bit nautious, I think I felt the baby kick yesturday and I am definately showing now. But enough of that, I have to eat...

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahlocks said...

Mmmm, cheese.

August 30, 2005 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home