Friday, January 27, 2006

Still Here...

Yep it's true, we're still pregnant!! I can't believe I went on bedrest at 35 weeks to stop having conractions and now I hardly seem to be getting any! The baby has moved WAAAAY down south and I now feel movement in places I never did before. And I can't put my own socks on by myself anymore cause it causes me to have sharp shooting pains in my nether regions when I bend in half like that. Devinder really likes putting them on, in fact he said "I can't believe you haven't asked before!" Who knew, this whole time he's been hankering to put my socks on for me! We are still enjoying our time together, still enjoying the waiting, but every day we think this must be THE day! I am thinking more and more about evening primrose oil and other natural forms of stimulating contractions. But, I haven't tried anything yet cause I still have to do my taxes and get caught up with the second season of Lost and it would be great to go swimming and take yoga with my sister this weekend and and and...so I'm predicting I'll be at least 41 weeks before this baby arrives, maybe 42 weeks and have to induced!! A word of praise for bedrest, it really does work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

wow... I can't believe it!!! Soon though, pretty soon... at least we hope right?! :)

January 28, 2006 1:54 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I guess the baby found a spot it likes and it plans on sticking around.

I hope you can get some of your things done before it comes.

I hope your not too uncomfortable.

January 30, 2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home