Monday, January 23, 2006

38 Weeks

Wow, we made it to 38 weeks!! My midwife was quite shocked to see me walk into the clinic for my appointment today. She too is expecting me to have this baby any day now and can hardly believe we've held out this long. I'm measuring 33.5 inches and still have a total weight gain of 18lbs, same as last week, but at least I haven't lost anything. She is very positive and believes that we will have a very healthy baby. I am starting to have contractions lying down now, so not just as a result of me getting up and moving about. Oh and the baby has dropped even more and is now sitting at -1 in the pelvis station chart, so one away from being fully engaged and ready to go. So really, when are you coming little one?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

January 24, 2006 4:31 AM  
Blogger Avorie said...

Oh! How exciting!! I hope your little one comes soon!

January 24, 2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Oh my goodness...you're getting closer and closer.

I hope you're comfortable!!

January 24, 2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

i agree. congrats. can't wait to hear of your little ones arrival. thank you for the email with the sidebar photots. i will tackle that project soon.
can't wait to hear your news!!! happy birthing!

January 24, 2006 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home