Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Few Random Photos...UPDATED!

The baby's room so far thanks to the help of my family...
Our living room floor a quarter of the way done. It looks so beautiful I can hardly wait til it's complete!
Me n' Kona who keeps me company all day and is right now at my side as I post this.

We are holding strongish still. I am experiencing a few cramps here and there, some more strong than others and I am losing my mucus plug bit by bit, which is as pleasant as it sounds...mmmm mucus! I seem to have a lot of strong contractions whenever I move around so I am remaining quite still throughout the day. We have an afternoon midwife appointment tomorrow so we can see if I've dialted any more or if I'm holding out just fine. The flooring is really coming along and I am just so thankful to have a couch to laze about on all day, makes me feel more human, plus I get to be where the action is...

UPDATE:
Just got off the phone with our midwife and seems we will not be going to our appointment tomorrow after all as she doesn't want me to risk coming in for that. She says my signs of labour are still very strong sounding, which would be good if I was full term! So I am to continue to take it easy til Sunday at midnight when we will be 37 weeks and she will pay us a home visit this Friday to check my cervix.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look nice and relaxed, hanging out with the dog, and the nursery looks wonderful!

Good luck keeping the little one in until the wee hours of Monday morning!!!

January 10, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Avorie said...

The nursery looks great! We almost bought those same dots to put on the wall. Good choice!

I'm glad the dog is keeping you company. My cat is doing the same thing for me.

January 10, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Anth said...

The nursery looks really cute. And I like your red couch. Ha ha Keep relaxin!

January 11, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I love the nursery! You just keep relaxing at home...you're almost to 37 weeks! It will all be worth it when you can hold your healthy little baby!

January 11, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

Totally loving the nursery!! :) Just one more week!!!! *yikes*!! can't believe that it's almost here... I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

January 11, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

YAY! More pictures, more pictures! So glad you made it to full term! (Is that the floral couch formerly of 2080?)

January 17, 2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home