Monday, January 02, 2006

35 Weeks

Holy crap where did the last week go?? I've hardly been feeling pregnant at all with all the chaos of moving and unpacking that's going on. I feel incredibly lucky actually cause from what I've come to understand, you are not suppossed to feel this good in your third trimester. It's strange how my constant back ache I was experiencing last month has mostly disappeared. I even sleep better now than I did a month ago. My only complaint really is that I have bad cramps throughout the day due to my little bambino hanging out in my pelvis, and I am short of breath even after only a few steps. I am shocked really and wondering if that feeling of being sick to death of being pregnant will even hit me at all. I feel like I must be in for a difficult labour or something to make up for feeling so damn good in my last weeks of pregnancy. Like when things are going so well in your life you automatically wonder if something horrible is on it's way to even the score. I feel so excited about our new life here in Cumberland, I couldn't even bring myslef to make a New Years resolution for improvement, what's to improve, things are great. So why do I feel like that feeling could be taken away at any moment...

We head back to Vancouver tomorrow for our last week of work before we are 100% officially living in Cumberland. Unbelievable...

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

I was just telling my mom last night how it was amazing that I didn't feel bad during this last trimester. I've heard horror stories about how women feel terrible and can't sleep a wink... and here I am sleeping a full nights sleep (minus the occasional potty break which I'm used to). And 4 weeks left? Wowsers... I can't believe you're going to have that baby that soon!!!

January 03, 2006 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home