Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Me n' my Girls

Me 31 Weeks, Amanda 26 Weeks and Kelli 23 Weeks, just 3 of the many people I get to be pregnant with. I wish I could get a picture of all of us pregnant at the same time, but I think I may have to use photoshop to make that happen...

I had a crazy baby dream last night. I was trying to breastfeed my baby who I swear was my 1 1/2 year old cousin Caleb. Only I couldn't produce any milk and I was obviously very frustrated. In real life my sister Kyla told me that if you can't breastfeed for any reason you can substitute pure raw organic carrot juice for breast milk as it contains all the nutrients and protein mother's milk has. In my dream I was desparate to find carrot juice while carrying around Caleb who kept making sucky faces indicating that he really wanted to be fed...strange!

4 Comments:

Blogger Avorie said...

Weird! I've also heard that fresh coconut milk is very similar to breastmilk. Somehow I doubt that either coconut milk or raw, organic carrot juice would really give the baby the same nutrients as breastmilk.

My sister has a milk-brother. Our next door neighbor couldn't breastfeed for whatever reason so my mom fed both babies.

December 07, 2005 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all are just too cute for words!!

December 07, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

A-DOR-ABLE!!! You guys are too cute...

December 07, 2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

What a great picture. I will have to get my other pregnant friend over and take a pic of us together. What a great idea!

December 08, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home