Friday, November 18, 2005

Slowin' Down

Well, I think I might be pregnant! I know I know, it's a real shocker, but you know what, I'm really thinking it might be true. I have been feeling sooooo good (only occasionally nauseous in the mornings) and full of energy and well, just plain lucky to be so active, that sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant. But I am definately slowing down. I was on my feet at work all day taking down an exhibition, and I am so frickin' exausted now, I feel like I just ran a marathon. My hips hurt, my back aches and I'm just really tired. I also think today might have been my last day cycling to work as well. I keep having contractions while biking, which are normal and don't hurt, but they are getting stronger and when I have them now I just need to stop what I'm doing and let them happen. It's a little hard to do that when you're biking up a big hill. It's also hard to bike when I have to pee, and it doesn't matter if I go pee just before I leave, about 5 minutes later I really have to go, and it hurts! Yesturday I didn't think I was going to be able to hold it in all the way home. I had almost convinced myself that it would be okay to just pee my pants, after all, I could always shower as soon as I got home. But I made it. And tomorrow, I think I'll take the bus...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela Oliver said...

Def take a bus!
I'd worry about you - Crazy girl
You are awesome

November 18, 2005 6:50 PM  
Blogger Angela Oliver said...

Oh and regarding a BOY name..I think you should pick Oliver...Cause I can't. Oliver Oliver would be a silly name. But funny that my new last name is the name I always wanted to name my boy. Now all my kids will be Olivers!

November 18, 2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home