Thursday, November 03, 2005

What The F*@#*K!!!!

Day three feeling nauseous. I was trying to ignore it, hoping it was all in my head, but I feel like crapola again today and I also feel quite mad about it!! I heard about women who only get a break in the second trimester and spend their 1st and 3rd hurling their guts out. Well, right on time, I am in my 3rd trimester in 3 days!! I am totally freaking out with the possibility of spending the last three months of my pregnancy studying the inside of my toilet bowl!! Nooooooooooo!! I must remain positive. I probably just have the flu, or maybe I ate some bad food. Yes everything is fine, you'll see, by my next post everything will be fine...

4 Comments:

Blogger Anth said...

Oh no no no. Don't tell me these things!! I had not heard that. Let's try positive thinking. You'll feel fine by Sunday, I'm sure of it.

November 03, 2005 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I'm sure it can't be! Post to us again in a couple of days and tell us you just had a touch of something that isn't morning sickness ...

*crosses fingers*

November 03, 2005 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesh
I hope you start feeling better soon!!!
You look so great tho...the pumpkin picture is amazing.
I am mostly amazed tho by the 3d - ultrasound...That is incredible!!!!!
TRULY!!!

November 04, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Oh Joy said...

I am so sorry to be any sort of downer voice. But indeed many people get sick in the third trimester. I hope and pray it is NOT you and it is just a little nausea that passes. That also happens all the time. My pregnant girlfriend (the one you met here) has had that a few times now but it passes in a few hours and then she's fine for awhile. So hopefully that's all it is! I think it has to do with the hormones surging again.

November 05, 2005 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home