Thursday, October 06, 2005

5 Months!!!

Yikes that went fast, only 4 more months to go!!

Holy Acid Reflux Batman!! It's like I don't even get hunger pains anymore, or nausea when I'm hungry. Instead, as soon as I'm empty it's acid up the throat - YUCK!! Now I know what my mom goes thru everyday, and it aint fun. I think I still prefer it over nausea, but only slightly. Other than that I'm feeling good. Really tired and fairly emotional, in the needy kind of way. I think Devinder should be enjoying it though cause he gets a lot of hugs out of it!! We are feeling the baby kick more and more and it's the most amazing feeling in the world!! I used to only feel it when I layed down at night, but yesturday it was kicking me during a meeting at work. I have to admit when it started kicking I instantly tuned out of the meeting and was only paying attention to my belly. I must remember to thank the little critter one day for saving me from a very boring meeting!!

I have no idea if this irritation is at all related to being pregnant, but lately I have been so annoyed by people not listening and having to repeat myslef. It's happened with different people at different times and I am starting to think maybe I am droning on or speaking in a way that makes people want to tune me out. Maybe it happens all the time and I just seem to be uber sensitive to it right now, but damn I wish it would stop. It happened at Cafe Du Soliel the other day during breakfast. I was telling Devinder something or other and after I finished he asked me all these questions which he wouldn't have had to have asked if he was listening!! Well this girl who was sitting at a table across from us was listening and she burst out laughing saying the same thing happens with her husband! Devinder of course was thinking about sound gear while I was talking which he figured was a pretty good excuse for not listening...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting overly emotional, too! My husband and I got in an HOUR-long argument over the phone while we were both at work! I got annoyed because he was asking me about plans for this weekend, and I had told him weeks ago what we were doing. I had contorted it in my mind that he was trying to get out of the activities, but all he was trying to do was make sure he was prepared! Poor guy :)

October 11, 2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home