Thursday, October 27, 2005

3D Ultrasound


AMAZING!!!!!! Totally looks like Devinder and devinder's nephew Andrew!! We decided in the car on the way to our appointment not to find out the sex of the baby and as soon as the first image came on the screen, I realised I totally don't care anymore. I am so excited about meeting our baby, it really doesn't matter what sex it is! Devinder's argument for not wanting to find out was pretty good too. He said, unlike me, he doesn't feel that close to the baby, especially because it's not inside him moving around everyday. He said if we found out the sex and we named the baby before it's born he wouldn't feel right about it. He really wants to meet our baby before he assigns a name to it as you really only get to name your child once, he wants to make sure it's absolutely the right name. I owe Devinder that much, after all, I really am hogging all the fun...

2 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Holy Smokes that is so freakin' awesome!!!! AWWWWWWWWW... what a cute babY!!!! :) YAY!

October 28, 2005 7:17 AM  
Blogger Avorie said...

Wow, that's amazing! I want a 3d Sonogram sooooooooooooooooooo badly, but they are expensive and the free clinic won't give me one (even though they have given friends a 3-d sonogram).

November 10, 2005 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home