Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hello 3rd Trimester...

...hello hormone dump! Yes it's official, 6 months today or 27 weeks and BAM I'm into the third and final trimester!! And of course, as scheduled, my body seems to have dumped a large amount of hormones which is what I believe is causing this weeks nausea. I also seem to be VERY emotional, my breasts have started hurting again and I am peeing every 1/2 hour!! I'm not kidding about the peeing, I went pee about 6 times last night!! It's a bit ridiculous I have to say. Anyways, I am hoping that the hormones will regulate and I will be left feeling a bit better. Already I feel better than a few days ago when I actually had to miss a day of work I felt so crappy. And just when I've figured out how much I have to eat, my body suddenly wants EVEN MORE FOOD!! This is also contributing to my nausea, so I can't let myself get hungry which means I am now eating a small amount of food every hour or so. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy! Only 3 more months to go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. i love your pics. beautiful belly. its fun to read other people's experiences. i can't belive how often i have to eat just so i don't feel sick. it feels wrong but yet oh so good.
your 3D ultrasound is amazing!! we are for sure going to do that. happy blogging!

November 06, 2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Oh Joy said...

This is like the BEST method of contraceptive for me!! I just log on here and I can feel my eggs shrivel up and say "DO NOT IMPREGNATE ME!!!". I so do not wanna do all that again.

Yes the hormones will level out. But the peeing just gets worse as your bladder gets squished more and more. So think of it as training in the night. B/C pretty soon you won't get that much sleep anyway!!!!!

Seriously, I can't WAIT to meet your baby!!!!!

November 08, 2005 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home