Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Noooooooooo...

...I had to get up and eat in the middle of the night!! I woke up around 4am, didn't have to pee, but something else was calling me from the inside. I tried to ignore it and just fall back to sleep, but I couldn't. Suddenly my thoughts were filled with food. I had no choice, I had to eat at 4am!!! Luckily all it took was a banana to quiet the hunger, for now anyways. I have been craving steak and crab and baked potatoes with sour cream. I just can't see myself whipping up a feast in the middle of the night, or can I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

how come i can't find a comfortable bra like your white one in your 28 week picture. la senza really??

November 23, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Reesh said...

I suppose they might change their stock from time to time and I did get it in the spring. Maybe try The Bay or Sears, they usually have a pretty good selection. It's just sports bra, so maybe try sport wear stores or go to Thyme Maternity at the Metrowtoen Mall, they probably have exactly what you're after. Good Luck!

November 23, 2005 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home