Tuesday, December 06, 2005

31 Weeks or 7 Months!!

Yep, I feel very pregnant now. Have thought once or twice that I am ready to not be pregnant and that I would like to have my body back now, but I am trying to stay positive, I mean there is still so much more ground to cover. If you were to ask me what one thing would make me suddenly feel this way, I couldn't tell you really. I just feel pregnant. I still love my belly, I love to rub the buddha and I love the baby kicking me all day. We have our little routines, like I know when I have my nightly bath that I will play tag with the bun as he/she rolls from one side to the other. I can always rely on the bun to kick me pretty hard just as I am falling asleep. And I'm not sure if it's the baby that wakes me up every morning, but when I do wake up the bun is moving around like crazy. Devinder loves it when I spoon him and he can feel the baby through his back. He gets mad at me if I don't tell him EVERY SINGLE TIME the baby is moving. I thought maybe he might get bored with it cause there are more hours in the day that baby is moving than not moving. But no, he really wants his had on my belly EVERY TIME THE BABY MOVES. I'm glad he's so excited but I'm a little concerned when he says the baby will make him even more kid like and immature!

In other news, my cousin Amy is pregnant with her first child!! Our family is just buzzing with excitment! All these babies so close together! What a wonderful time we're having, how dare I complain about being pregnant...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela Oliver said...

I think you are honestly the cutest pregnant person ever

I'm so excited to meet mini-devreesh
cool

December 06, 2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your buddha belly:)

December 06, 2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home